Thursday, July 07, 2005

WHY?

I read the blog about 15 minutes after I got back from the Y. Cristal and I both wanted to join curves but the Y has free babysitting and a pool so I bought a family membership. At 9 am tomorrow I'll be meeting with a personal trainer. The name is Del, I hope Del is a boy. I'm intimidated by in shape women. I will never do a low carb diet again, I've gone back to my not so evil ways. I'm eating Vegatarian and it makes me wonder why I started eating meat in the first place. I went to put my bike in the back of the Beast (new name for my vehicle) and it didn't fit. Well it would have if I would have removed Ranger's seat but I wasn't that motivated.

Don't read this next part if you don't want to hear a rant (at least it's not about Kelly). The following will contain things that you may wish that you never read.
I've been driving the ex-con to one of our houses to paint. Oh I didn't mention that he doesn't drive (can't legally). Well yesterday he told me that he was going to take the morning off so that he could go to the movies with a friend. He then asked me what time I woke up in the morning. I told him since Lindy and Blaze were gone that I just get up whenever Ranger does. Lately he's been sleeping til nine. So Mr. Aryan (yes he has a name but I don't care to use it at the moment) brotherhood calls me at 8 am (of course I'm still in bed) and tells me that I need to take him to the house because he changed his plans. I'm annoyed, but I get the kids up and then he calls again and tells me a woman my age should not be sleeping so late. I don't know why I didn't tell him to piss off. Then on the way over there he starts complaining about how he would have asked for more money had he known how many coats of paint it was going to need to cover the walls. I didn't bring up the fact that he's been living in another one of our houses rent free for two months, Kelly is also paying all of the utilities. Then he starts complaining about what a scary driver I am. I told him I found a Dr. that would remove the aryan brotherhood tattoo for free. He said he wasn't sure he wanted it removed, cause it will scar. He claims he's not a racist He's beginning to wear on me so I ask him if he would rather ride his bicycle. He asked me what my plans were for the day and I told him that I was going to join the Y and get my bike fixed. He then proceeded to take his shirt off and show me excersizes that would round my buttocks and make me look like Britney Spears. I pretended to pay attention but the whole time I was thinking to myself. What the fuck? As I was getting in the car to leave he ran up to me and said hey look at that person across the street. Then I said, "do you know him?". He then informed me that even though the guy across the street looks like an old man that he's really an old dike (his words not mine). I told him that I didn't care and that he was talking too loud and that he was rude and wrong. I wanted to go across the street and apologize to her but I didn't because I just wanted to get away from him. He told me that he doesn't like homosexuals and I told him that this surprised me as I know he spent ten years in prison. Yes I know I shouldn't have said that. This guy has been around us long enough to let his guard down and he's starting to give me the creeps. He trys to be a nice guy but really he just isn't. I try to be tolerant and loving but I don't think that I can tolerate this guy much longer. Kelly doesn't see any of the things that I do in him. Icky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home