Monday, March 27, 2006

Think of the tax deductions . . .

I hear pimps make good money, but I supposes since he's family you'd have to give him a discount. Perhaps your time and money spent carousing for the perfect mate for him would be tax deductable?
My dad married a lady about 16-17 years ago who we adore. She's definitely the best thing that ever happened to him and our visits to them are more to see her than him.
Today I am being productive and making eBay ads. Not enjoying it a bit and am only listing crap, but at least I'm doing something semi-worthwhile. Spring has sprung at our house and I think I'd rather be outside in a lawn chair reading a book. Since I've been at the ad making for 4 hours straight now, I may convince myself that too much productivity in one day is bad for my health. Which isn't so great to begin with, since I'm now going into my fourth week of being sick sick sick sick. Am even contemplating a trip to the doctor tomorrow which I HATE.
That's my boring blog for the day. Brandy has totally given up on me, but perhaps I can work my way back into Lydia's good graces and then work my way up to Brandy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home