Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Time to check in I guess...I'm sure I don't post enough for any criteria to be met...but I've been thinking about 'blogging while feeling antagonistic/annoyed/frustrated' versus 'blogging while feeling optimistic/successful/empowered'... I can see merits in both, but I guess for me that neither seems to be the motivation for posting vs not-posting. Just 'feels' like time to blog at times...obviously not very often these days.

Life is okay here, going pretty well. Studio and classes have been *very* busy and steady lately...have the ol' cash flow going which is nice for a change. I love my "new" truck, and yesterday I treated myself to a cell phone upgrade which gives me a camera to shoot more pics and email them to myself, so I can document things more easily...I think that will help my blogging..maybe...

Making lots of 'stuff' lately, covered cookie jars for celebrities to decorate for the Child Crisis Center...dragon water feature for a table fountain....sculptural pots...thrown and handbuilt...fun... I will shoot pics :-)

Yours in clay and blogs,
Mishy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home