Friday, April 16, 2004

Hi April, yes it's easier to start writing when you totally pissed off about something but watch out, soon you'll be blathering about every little thing...if you are anything like me.... I am really happy to see you writing here too, thanks for the input. Great responses too, I was cracking up here reading them. Lydia, you are an inspiration and an angel, don't forget it! I was all productive today, cleaning and working, paying bills, jogged with the dog and had a wonderful omelette...and then got a headache and wasted the rest of the day vegging out. Now I am off to take my daughter to ice skating practice and then to a Native American powwow...in Tempe. Also scoping out a repair job the city of Tempe wants me to do... China is PAID FOR and I have my passport... YIKES, it is June 4-18, which is seven weeks from today....!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home