Monday, January 18, 2010

Yes, I have wondered....

Janelle, (daughter) has always told me she wants my books. Not that she reads, but she says they are "me." Unfortunately for her, between moves and the fact that the older I get the less I want to hang on to, there are very few of my books left and I have come to enjoy passing them on to others to enjoy.
Brandy says my pottery - unfortunately for her, there is even less of that left than the books, for the same reasons.
What I really wonder about is my grandkids. As Brandy said, I have small items from
my parents, grandparents, and even great grandparents. I wonder if they would laugh knowing that these tokens hold some importance to me, when they may have meant nothing to them. I think I will ask my grandkids what one item says, "Nana" to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home