Saturday, April 17, 2004

And the planets aligned and a miracle happened

Okay I have said more than enough for my rant on why women are stupid. Please don't take any of it wrong Lydia and please feel free to tell us to stuff it anytime. I like Kelly and think has definite man potential but your road is long and hard and if you are not honest with yourself and Kelly it will be even harder. Hope all of you received the Baby shower invites. If not let me know and I will send again. I did try. Lydia if you need any supplies for any of the games you are thinking of let me know and I will buy them for you as you shouldn't have to spend any of your money. Can't believe it is tomorrow. Thanks for the pep talk BTW, I needed it. I really do dread being out in public as I just don't feel I belong with most people. You are officially in charge of games. May be having food. I keep telling Michaels mom not to bother or stress because of it but Michaels father is a pain in the ass and seems to think she should cook for 40 people. He better behave himself tomorrow, He thinks April has an attitude problem, he hasn't seen mom get pissy yet. And he is one of the most annoying patronizing drunks I have met in a long time. Reminds me of my father in his younger years before pain made him realize he was not King of the world. Has that Latin "Women are put here to serve and man is God" idea. I hate macho men.

Was the carnival fun? I used to love school carnivals don't go anymore, tried telling Les we should go just to watch Kelly in the petting Zoo but he said no. Les and hundreds of Children is not usually a good idea so I didn't press the issue. Hope everything went okay with Katy.

Lydia loved your comments back to Melisa on saying hello to men, it is so the truth and in a celebration to how stupid men can be I have decided to publish Jordan on a separate Blog. This is the book Dona and I wrote while stuck in Kansas with a bunch of rednecks. Clearly shows the average male mindset., I still love this book, maybe getting it up on the blog will make me edit it enough that someone will offer to publish it. It was a lot of work but I loved writing it and still like reading it.
Will post the link soon. Have to hand copy the paragraph over to preserve the formatting so you will only be getting a few pages at a time.

Back to the Miracle, Have you ever noticed that you can want sex and be good and get up and shave the legs etc everyday for a week if hopes that you might get some and then the moment you give up and don't shave for a day the guy wants it.
I have always wondered about this and I know I am not the only woman who has experienced, Dona at least has confessed to the same turmoil. Or she could just be lying to make me feel better. At any rate. Most excellent sex Tuesday, I mean the stellar star bursting type not just normal married which is also good but there is a difference. And it was even on a day I had just shaved the legs after several of not. So the stars must have been in some sort of special alignment. Of course one of my children did manage to call at a particularly poor moment but against my normal nature I did not answer the phone.

It amazes me that even 1000 miles away my son has some of the worst timing I have ever know. :0)

Have a great day all

PS Am inviting Jean to join us, A woman I know who lives in OK, Who I have kind of adopted as a grandmother since mine passed away right before I got to know her. Love this woman want her to blog so everybody say hello and beg her to join for me.


PPS. Working on t he Bio Melisa and have an idea of what to write should get it up in the next few days.
Love you all
B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home