Friday, April 16, 2004

Our first Blog Email - Thanks Robert you are obviously a good man to recognize our greatness

Hi There, I sure appreciate the strength of all you women. I was turned on to your site by an infamous potter !! You are all such unique individuals, with interesting stories of life's punches. If it could only be put on to film we could all be rich !! Kind of like monty python doing a woody allen flick, or vice versa. "Always look on the bright side of life ......whistling" . To Mish, the pole dancer RULES, Brandy you rock , Dona partay on !! Blogging is new to me, as is this computer, so I am just fascinated with this whole new concept of the REAL modern world, as I am with pottery and potter's. I'll drop by again, thanks. PEACE & LOVE , >o-BOB-o<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home