Saturday, April 17, 2004

Good Saturday!

Had to take a minute before rushing off to the auction to tell Lydia I didn't mean to rant last night, either. Okay, maybe I did. Isn't that what this blog is for?? (Among other things?) But, I sure didn't mean to sound mean and like I was attacking.
I am so glad you are helping Brandy with the shower, Lydia. I was worried about her. I know how much she hates this sort of thing. She's the other 1/2 of my brain and sometimes she's the wise old sage I go to for advice, and sometimes she's my baby sister I want to hug and protect (and occasionally kick in the ass). I know she won't mind my saying those things.
Brandy, I keep forgetting to share a sex story with you that I know you will find amusing, but this isn't the forum for it. Remind me next time we chat.
Once B gets Jordan up, I hope you all enjoy it. Brandy started it and then sucked me into Jordan's world and I must admit I loved every minute of the time we spent there. Jordan wasn't just a story - it was a labor of love for us both - even the days Brandy MADE me write and I didn't want to. And looking back on it, the hours I spent addding punctuation (Brandy doesn't nomrally believe in puncuation :0) were even fun!!
Wanted also to say "Hello Bob!" to our emailer. That was too cute and made me smile in the middle of my ranting last night. Derek and I will be going to the dance tonight, but I won't be doing any "partaying". (However, I've said that before, so if no one hears from me for a few days, you know I have no self-discipline, no self-control, and I'm recovering from another record breaking hangover.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home