Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My co worker and her "situation"

I have a co worker and ever since October she has been taking two weeks out of every month to go on vacation. When I say vacation, I actually mean that she is visiting her husband in Hawaii. See, they went to Hawaii on vacation in the beginning of October. And when they came back home he declared that he was going to move there with or without her. She is not ready for retirement yet so she decided to stay back in Arizona. So they sold most of their belongings including their house. And he moved to Hawaii and she stayed behind to live with her daughter in a two bedroom apartment. And to make it even more shocking I find out that he has done this before to her by moving from California to Alaska.
Now you would think after the second time of having this done to her she would be fed up and decide that maybe life would be better without him? Or perhaps she figures she could never find someone better for her? Why waste all that money on airfare, time off, etc just to go visit your husband who ran 2000 miles away? She cant do this forever, right?
I wonder if her love for him is really that strong or if she feels like she would be lost without having him. Makes you wonder........

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Maybe she likes having every 2 weeks without a man around I love mine but sometimes I want to beat him

9:27 PM  
Blogger AliceInWonderland said...

I dont know. But if I were to marry someone I wouldn't expect to want to be away from them for half of every year.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I agree but after being married for a few decades I could see why someone would do it. She may even be getting better sex and a nicer husband. That whole absence making hearts fonder stuff. We have only been separate for about 2 months all together

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home