Monday, January 25, 2010

Kicking The Habit

Smoking is such a bad habit. First off, nicotine increases blood pressure, heart rate, and blood flow from the heart and also causes arteries to narrow. Carbon monoxide reduces the amount of oxygen that blood can carry. Long terms effects of smoking include; lung disease, coronary heart disease, stroke, and cancer of the lungs, esophogus, and mouth.



Today will be the first day my friend starts his new routine of taking the pill Chantix.



I cant tell you how excited I am for him! I cant tell you how proud of him I am! I know how hard it is to quit something that you are addicted to. So I know how much strength, effort, and courage, he is putting into this. This not only means a lot to him, but it also means a lot to those who care for him, including me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

You left off leukemia smoking also causes leukemia. And it aint no fun

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home