Friday, January 22, 2010

Bla

I have spent more time worrying/bitching/dreading house cleaning then actually cleaning. Might have been I was overwhelmed and did not actually know where to begin. Could have been that I was too tired or just lazy. I am notoriously lazy. There have been times when I have joyfully helped a friend clean their home rather than tackle my own. Maybe I am waiting for the good housekeeping fairy to show up and and make everything sparkly clean. Who am I kidding there are no such thing as cleaning fairies. Fairies have way better things to do then clean. I think dwarves might clean, or was that Snow White. I can't remember. I have never judged anyone by the cleanliness of their home. I guess if it was need to call the the health department unsanitary I might bring up the issue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Housecleaning Evil, Lazy is good. But I have to do it too cause of the chemo.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home